As one of the parental units (the affectionate name our children call us) to this blog, I thought I ought to put in my 2 cents worth (perhaps give the REAL story). I am not too computer literate. I got the picture up, but couldn’t get anything else working. I probably could have if I could have done it the way I wanted, but these blog places have templates and such and I couldn’t get it to do what I wanted it to. So McKinna fixed that and just kept on going. I guess blogging is all the rage. I personally feel that as long as my children blog on this site, you, the reader, will know way more than I would have ever considered letting the outside world know. That being said, please take whatever you read here with a grain of salt. As McKinna said, “The things written in this blog are not necessarily the feelings or opinions of the entire Homer family and should not be taken as such.”
From the female parental unit (MOM)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok guys, now that you have it working you can invite other ppl to join the blog if you want. That way you could invite, Nicole, Me, McKinna, Kaitlyn, etc and we can each post w/o you giving away your login info :-)
Post a Comment