Yup! I (kaitlyn) am finally giving my imput on this blog. I'm gonna tell it like it is. No messin' aroung here.
First of all, you need the truth about each family member.
DAD- The only boy. dances crazy, but does the BEST sprinkler.
MOM- Can do just about everything. Bike, run, swil, bake, cook, scrapbook, and sooo much more!
NICOLE- She is a princess and gets whatever she wants. She kicks butt at every game. Hmmm, connection?
Brittni- Shes pretty much a computer geek. Has been since she was like twelve or something. She loves turtles and is an AMAZING knitter.
MCKINNA- She does super cool stuff all the time. She can drive and steer a steam engine. She has her ham radio liscense. And she wants to learn to fly a plane.
KAITLYN- She is the most amazing girl ever! One thing she loves to do is watch movies all day. Her most favorite ones to watch over and over and over are : Juno, she's the man, hercules, mulan, and a walk ot remember. But she also lovvvves watching house with her dad, Even though she has to cover her eyes half the time cuz of the blood and needles and intubating. She's also a LAX star!! Well, not really, but she loves it with all her heart, and gets to play lots of different positions. (LAX=lacrosse)
ELIZA- (often known as bean) She is one crazy little bugger. (bugger NOT booger-similar, but different) She loves to look up music videos of her favorite artists- Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus, Taylor swift, and carrie underwood. She is awesome at soccer, but also loves basketball and Kaitlyn is trying to convince her to love lacrosse.
Grandpa Homer- He's always thinkin' about other people and doin' all he can do to help. He loves to laugh, and make poeple laugh. He also loves to tease grandma :)
Grandma Homer- She worrys enough for all of us, but we love her! Shes always working on some project like filing, or getting birthday cards ready, or writing letters.
Brian- Secretly he is spiderman! He also loves racecars, and does anything to make nicole happy.
Jim- (AKA Jimbo) He is a SUPER red socks fan, and loves his turtles.
That is the super condensed bio of each of the family members. Our family is pretty much the best. I mean sure, we fight, but when we are all gettin along and stuff, we are the best bunch around.
And now heres an update on the homer household. This is a whole different section because this is all about whats been goin on and coming up at the homer house. So pretty much Nicol and brian, and brittni and jim, and g-ma and g-pa (thats their gangster names) aren't included cuz none of em' live here right now.
Well, this is a cherry year. Every other year is a cherry year. which means we Actually get cherries. But this year the weather was CRAZY, so we have alot, but they aren't as delicious as the past years. Mom is making jam at this exact moment. Rasberry I believe. Then shes gonna make marion berry I think. Not much else is goin on so I think this is a good time to end this post.
-Kaitlyn Homer,out!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm a princess, who get's what I want?!! Not exactly, I would say I have more GIRL POWER than Princess in me. And I always win b/c I am very competetive!
And I always let Nicole keep believing that Girl Power really exists.
You know i am quite offended that there wasnt a little section posted about me, the sixth daughter. plus my blogspot name has been changed to thefanasticsarahfo because its more about me than anyone else in my family.
Post a Comment