So the kids wanted me to blog, but I didn't realize I was suppose to write every day of my life!! Besides not having enough time for that, I really do not live an extremely exciting life.
So August is nearing the halfway mark. It will soon be time for school to start again! : (
But before that gets here we have a million crazy things in August-
-school clothes shopping
-getting the house painted
-birthday shopping for a soon to be 8 year old
-birthday shopping for a soon to be 18 year old college girl
-birthday shopping for a soon to be -ahem- older Mom
-Hood 2 Coast Relay for Alan
-Portland 2 Coast Relay for Judy
-Kaitlyn & McKinna will host a garage sale to raise funds for Garrett's service dog
http://4paws4garrett.com/
-Anniversary shopping **hint*hint**-Alan
-Trip to take McKinna to Rexburg, ID for her first semester at BYU-ID
-Trips for Alan to ALabama, California, and maybe Malaysia or China or somewhere like that (we never know til "tomorrow").
Then September hits with a bamm and 3 birthdays in the first week- CRAZY!!!
Where did the summer go?? It seems we didn't do much but work and hang out at home. One short trip to the beach & quick trip to UT, but not much else. And now it is almost history. Will life ever slow down? More importantly- will I ever get much accomplished??
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment