
Life at our home has been busy & hectic. Okay can I just use that as my excuse everytime there is a lapse in our blog? Okay, so we got the house painted, some of us turned a bit older (in my case just wiser- I wish), Alan & I walked and ran to the coast, our household downsized by one outgoing freshman BYU-I student, school started, and now we are starting to take on more house guests/previous residents as family arrives for the upcoming baptism of 8 year old Eliza Brooke Homer. We are excited that she is taking this big step to be baptized. We know she is a great girl, and we know that our Heavenly Father is happy with her decision.
This morning Kaitlyn, Brittni & I got up early to go to downtown Portland to run/walk the Race for the Cure. Alan & Eliza went as driver, cheerleaders and the support team (they do a great job!!) They had a new chip timed run, so, of course I had to go for that one. Kaitlyn & Brittni decided walkin was more their style (we know which ones still have the brains in the family). We were all happy to have survived it, and to have done something for the cause. All the added goodies they handed out were pretty fun too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment