Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Naan disaster

I really hate cooking and baking because nothing ever turns out how I want. But every once in a while I want to try something new. I have no expectations because I've never had it before. But then I tasted naan at an indian food restaurant. It was delish. My wonderful sister, Brittni, found me a recipe that had good reviews. Saturday I finally tried making it with reedonculously high expectations. I failed.

My pappa did help me squish the dough flat. Thanks POP!! Also he told me to stop kneeding the dough after like 8 minutes even though it told me to do it for 10. I prolly shoulda stopped at 5.

This does not help my love of cooking (well lack of love)

It turned out disgusting. They are all out of order, but here are a few pics from the adventure...











































No comments: