Thursday, January 8, 2009

Routine

I have a whole list of blogs on my computer favorites. Every once in a while I skim through them and see if there are any new posts on them. Our blog happens to be on the list also and never fails, I am going down the list and click ours. Always chuckle at myself that I absent mindedly check ours. It's not like a new blog will magically appear (just like the house doesn't magically clean itself or the laundry jump in to the washing machine by itself) if I don't do it.

3 comments:

Sarah Leavitt said...

I do the same thing too - what an adorable family you have - You guys are so wonderful!!

pigbook1 said...

you know you could set up rss feed reader and then you would only have to click one link and you could see if any of them updated. Try google reader ;-)

Unknown said...

Hahaha it is funny cause i do that to and then i feel ridiculous not only for checking my own blog but for realizing i haven't blogged in like 2 months and the last post wasn't even done by me :). hahaha i am still laughing and everyone in the library keeps glancing over at me (i am sure it is because of my pure hotness... but more likely cause of the weird muffling i am trying to do of my histerical laughter) please keep me updated on when they make a self cleaning house or a laundry machine that sorts and puts your stuff in the wash because i will have to invest in one :) or even if you here of roommates who put there stuff away. jk